- EQ: Improving voice tone. Controlling excessive pop sounds.
- Compression: Fixing volume problems and inconsistencies across the recording duration or across different people.
- Loudness Standards: Processing volume levels for them to match iTunes / YouTube standards (-14 LUFS). For an audiobook, I will make sure it complies with the ACX Loudness Requirements (-18dB RMS).
- De-Breathing: A semi-manual process to remove unwanted breaths. Typically used for Audiobooks.
- De-Ess: Controlling the harshness of the ‘S’ sounds.
- Noise Reduction: Automatic process for basic background noise reduction such as A/C and computer hums using the best noise-reduction algorithms in the market today.
- Speech Flow: Removing uhmms, mistakes and excessive pauses to achieve an efficient delivery of ideas and arguments.
- Add Elements: adding SFX, music, Intro/Outro, advertising and other production elements. These elements will be provided by the client, but given the client has the budget, I will be able to search websites such as Audiojungle and Pond5 for licensed Music and SFX that fit the show needs.
- ID3 Tagging: Adding metadata to mp3 files with information about Title, Artist and Artwork.
- Hosting Platforms Uploading: Upload audio file to hosting platforms such as Libsyb, Blubrry, Soundcloud.
- RSS Submitting: Submit RSS Feed to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play and more.
- Show Notes: For Podcasts, the possibility of annotation of the main themes, along with the times when they are addressed.
- Video Creation for Social Media: turn audio snippets into subtitled videos for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
What Clients Keep Saying
“An absolute pleasure to work with Micael! His work was always of an exceptional standard, and he always was readily available, meeting all our deadlines.” – Up Learn
“Micael was extremely professional — communicated every step of the way, and then took massive initiative to go the extra mile from what I’d requested!” – Chrysanthe Tan
“I feel like I cant get my sound mixed to the same quality as with you, anywhere else!” – Amritha Shakti
“YOU ARE A FREAKING MIRACLE!” – Do It Jack